Amya : A Graphic Novel
  • 22 Posts

ink SUPPORTER

"You misunderstand. My apologies for not being clear. You don't have a choice in the matter. You were once unable to leave...and now, I cannot allow you to return home."

Hello everyone, My name is Savannah Houston-McIntyre; I am the writer and producer of Amya. There was an Amya thread on the old forums, but alas it was lost! I decided it might be worthwhile to remake it.

Amya is a high-fantasy graphic novel. The story follows the adventures of a mute spell-touched and her unlikely companions as they are pulled into an adventure that is greater than any of them could have anticipated; or ever expect to fulfill.

We are currently approaching the end of our fourth chapter, with over 220 pages in our archive. I will post the first few pages below; if they catch your interest, please feel free to delve deeper into the story. If you have any comment, feedback, or remarks to share - please do so!

Thank you for your time!

• 78 Posts
    Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing!

ink SUPPORTER
    I have always found your work to be very impressive, you are one of those webcomics that makes me look at mine and go .... huh.... maybe a little more effort ;)
  • 69 Posts
    Gorgeous!
  • 22 Posts

ink SUPPORTER
    Thanks for the great comments guys! <3

@Keeeng - I always feel that need of "More effort!", regardless of if I am comparing myself to another or not. It never hurts to shoot for improvement! XD